What cookies are
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you enter certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits and – depending on the information they contain and how you use your computer – they can be used to identify you.
Types of cookies used
The website https://maspvenergy.com/ uses the following types of cookies:
- Analysis cookies: These are those that, well treated by the website or by third parties, allow to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the website. To do this, we analyze the navigation you make on this website in order to improve it.
- Technical cookies: These are those treated by the website that allow registered users to navigate through the restricted area and to use its different functions, such as carrying out the process of purchasing a Product or Service.
Some cookies are essential for the functioning of the website, for example, the feedback system or the search engine.
- Personalization cookies: These are cookies that allow users to access the Service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria established by the user, such as the language or type of browser through which you connect to this website.
You can accept, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options.
The following links provide instructions for enabling or disabling cookies in the most common browsers.
- Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Third party Cookies
The website uses Google Adsense and Google Analytics services that may install cookies to obtain statistics and advertising data.
Cookie deletion Warning
You may delete and block cookies from this website, but part of the site will not function properly or their quality may be affected.